Your thoughts on whether WWE is better than TNA or TNA is better than WWE. Talk about talent,PPVs,RAW,Smackdown,iMPACT!,or the upcoming hour long show TNA Epics
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
The Punt of The Chairman of the Board
Has Randy Orton put his career on the line, when he punted the skull of Mr McMann or will Staphaine McMann fire him..
Does your blog have a contact page? I'm having problems locating it but, I'd like to send you an email. I've got some ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great site and I look forward to seeing it grow over time.
But it's not Orton's fault,he has IED he's like the loose cannon Brian Pillman in a way!
ReplyDeleteDoes your blog have a contact page? I'm having problems locating it but, I'd like to send you an email.
ReplyDeleteI've got some ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great site and I look forward to seeing it grow over time.
Feel free to surf to my weblog - bmr calculator for women